Tuesday 14 April 2015

MY MAGAZINE

This is my music magazine cover, contents page and double page spread.



This is my magazine front cover I have chosen black and white as my main colour theme this is because the colours go well with the style of my magazine an I think that they would be best to appeal to my target audience. I have chosen to do a basic theme throughout my whole magazine because this is appealing as it will then stand out from others like it.  I have used inspiration from magazines such as NME and THE WIRE this is because of their basic design and their clear lay out this is important with a magazine.
The contents page of my magazine has come form the contents pages from NME this is because of their basic layout and clear structure means that it is easy to read and it has a clear list of what is included. it involves images which make it more appealing and will help to make the reader want to look into the pages. I have used images with a short caption to show who is featuring ion the specific pages and what the main focus of them is.
this is my double page spread for my magazine I think that this image is good because it has a large space at the top right side. this allows there to be room for text and a summary of the artist that I am focusing on this specific page. this image fits well with the page because I will be able to put columns around the edge of the page and around the sides this is good because this will replicate the double page spread that I am taking most of my inspiration from.

No comments:

Post a Comment